Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've decided to stretch this next relaxer till 16weeks Part 1:

I had originally intended on stretching this next relaxer from 1-12-12 till 3-29-12.. But I've come to the conclusion that I would like to relax every four months.. My new growth is definitely in the building! So I began to research so methods on controlling and loosing up my curl pattern, because my hair doesn't get the typical kinky that most get once it's time for a relaxer. It get extremely CURLY... So through my research I found that coconut milk and greek yogurt help to loosen the curl pattern. The first time I tried this, I only used coconut milk (I hadn't purchased the greek yogurt just yet), honey and evoo. The initial results were great...


Before:

As you can see the hair is laying down on my scalp after I added the coconut milk, honey and evvo. I let this sit on my hair for 2hours, 1 under the dryer and the other hour just under a plastic cap.


After:



My curls were softer and more loose, the results were great. I'm excited to see how the greek Yogurt will enhance my results.


No comments:

Post a Comment