Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb 2-8-12

I was feeling very ill, it seemed as if I was coming down with the flu or something. But my 25th Bday was on 2-9-12 so I had to get up and do something to my hair. I decided to apply heat ( I dreaded to do it, but I hadn't done a full length check since I relaxed). I absolutely love to wear my hair straight what better day to wear it that way than my BDAY!

Process
  • I co-washed with VO5 Clarifying Conditioner
  • Black tea rinsed
  • Deep conditioned for 2 hours with Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner ( One of my staple products LOVE LOVE :))
  • Sprayed Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstucturizer ( A new staple)
  • Applied Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
  • I placed a drop of Proclaim Argon Oil Hair Treatment ( Another new staple, gives great shine and and softness)
  • Placed a drop of Chi silk infusion ( I'm going to have to try this again to see how much I loved it, it was hard to tell)
  • I sat under the dryer for about 15 mins
  • I blow-dried  the rest
  • And I flat iron with the Her-Styler the very best flat iron EVER


Products Used

The Best Flat ( In My Book)


Process from beginning to end I was happy with my results and SWANGING my hair on my BDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment