Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wash Day 1-29-12

I'm having a bad hair day in my opinion.... Today was washday and I have implemented 3 new things into my wash day because the MT is such a strong protein. I use shea butter shampoo, prepoo every wash day with a mixture of oils and I do a hot evoo and honey treatment under the dryer for 30 mins. I then tried to apply the cold wave roller to my hair to get me shirley temple curls... But I'm almost positive I got the wrong size, bc the rollers absolutely wouldn't fit they kept sliding out. So I'm going to return them and get a smaller size and hope they work out,  I will be updating on Sunday. So once that failed I decided to use my satin roller.. Long story short it was an EPIC FAIL, I later found out that I used to much foam lotion it left my hair hard. I tried to come through it and lost so much hair.. I'm so discouraged about it, in my opinion it was a major setback... But you live and you learn. Here is a pic of the outcome once I sealed and moisturized and slept in a satin bonnet:

No comments:

Post a Comment