Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My own personal MegaTeK Challenge 1-17-12

*This Challenge was actually started a week a ago, I just wasn't able to post

I was reading many hair growth forums and I had been hearing a lot about a product called MegaTek. This product is essentially used for horses, if they are missing a patch or their hoofs are not growing MegaTek is applied to serve as a growth aid. This product has in fact been approved for humans. I suffer from week spots on my edges in the front and just overall thinnest of my hair since I am relaxed now. So I entered into my own challenge, I found a recipe online for the MegaTek. A recipe is needed so the MegaTek can be diluted it is a very strong protein.  




The Recipe

  • 6 tsps of Mega Tek
  • 3 tsps of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
  • 2 tspns Glycerin
I mix this solution into an applicator bottle and apply to my scalp once a day, along with sealing and moisturizing everyday. I have also included garlic pills (1000mg) into my regemine to combat the shedding. The Meag Tek is said to cause shedding and garlic prevents shedding. I plan on doing this challenge for six weeks. I will be posting a starting pic and an ending pic once the sixth week is here. I'm excited!! Happy Growing!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment