Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Alter Regimen

Now that I am doing the MT challenge, I have to alter my regimen a bit. I have now implemented pre-pooing, honey treatments into my regimen and shampooing with a clarifying shampoo (monthly) and shea butter shampoo weekly, along with co-washing weekly. I pre-poo (prior to shampoo and co-washing) with a plethora of oils: safflower oil, castor oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil and grape seed oil. I apply this oil mixture to my scalp and my hair sleep place a plastic bag and a bonnet on my head and leave on over night. I then do a honey treatment, where I mix organic honey and extra virgin olive oil into an applicator bottle and apply to scalp and hair put plastic bag on head and sit under the dry for 30 mins. I then either shampoo or co-wash and continue my normal regimen. I will keep this going for 6 weeks while I am doing MY MT challenge.... Happy Hair Growth :))

No comments:

Post a Comment